Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary, St. Catharines, will be calling a Professor of Theology to take up office in July 2015. The candidate must be an ordained pastor of Lutheran Church–Canada or a church in fellowship with her. The preferred candidate will have:
• a strong commitment to sound, confessional Lutheran theology;
• significant parish and/or mission experience;
• an earned doctorate;
• a specialty in Dogmatics or Old Testament;
• experience and/or understanding of the Canadian context;
• interdisciplinary teaching capability;
• research and writing competence; and
• a collegial personality and attitude.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their curriculum vitae by December 31, 2014 via e-mail (email@example.com) or post to: President Thomas Winger, Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary, 470 Glenridge Ave, St. Catharines, ON L2T 4C3, Canada.